As of today I have added three blogs I hope will help with the creation of my game.
One of the blogs talks about a engine used to create platformers. Another speaks of creating 3D shooters using flash. The other one is the developer's notes from their creation of a flash game.
With the help of these blogs and others like them, as well as our own experiences in class we should be able to make a awesome game.
That's all for now, but one more thing: I found Guitar Hero III with guitar controller for 360 for $20 and bought it! (-_-)-b
Well....
15 years ago



1 comments:
Fantastic Deal on GHIII. I love to play, although I am not very good. I really like your blog format. It is visually appealing. Keep up the good work. May be a good idea to add blog links to your post.
Post a Comment