Today we finished the character effects topic. Everything went smoothly, so we finished the topic today and ahead of schedule. I must say, Jesse is doing a lot for this team. He can figure out things easily, and he has worked hard in these topics.
As for our game, character effects have quite the role. The main character moves around when starting the games within the game. Also some of the other characters have effects, such as the guard. Each of the games have effects that are considered character effects.
Here is the file:
That's all for now. Later.
Well....
15 years ago



3 comments:
Ive seen your game and it looks like you guys are doing a great jod. go wolfman!!!!!!
Where are the character effect scenes from your game? Just wondering why you didn't use those files.
Thank's John, but what's a jod?
The reason I didn't use the one in our game is I would need to upload almost every scene to show all the effects.
Post a Comment